Extra heavy duty bags have extra wide web handles for ease of handling by up to 10 individuals as well as “litter style” handling in tight quarters by 2-4 individuals.
Our extra heavy duty bags are silver with black handles and are tested to 750 lb. lifting capacity.
These durable double-lined bags meet US OSHA Regulation 3130 for Universal Precautions involving containment of body fluids and protection from bloodborne pathogens.
- The bags feature a heat-sealed “Bag-In-A-Bag” inner liner to prevent leakage of fluids that may result from excess handling over rough terrain.
- The exterior is made of chlorine free 12 mil tough polyethylene over polyester scrim material, resists staining and is easily wiped clean.
- This bag’s large capacity envelope style heavy-duty zipper has dual zipper pulls for easy access.
- In many cases, an autopsy can be performed without removal from the bag.
- Each bag is packed with toe tags and an ID kit for field identification.
The standard adult size is 96 inches long and 36 inches wide and accommodates a body with up to 72 inches in girth. See the chart below for sizes.
|96″ x 36″||Adult|
|100″ x 48″||Very Large|