The mini kit contains everything you need to collect five sets of fingerprints.
- 5 FD-258 applicant fingerprint cards — for storing fingerprints
- 5 single-use, 3″ x 5″ disposable ink strips and a retainer pad to hold the strips in place.— for collecting fingerprints. The 5 ink strips peel open to become 10 inked strips.
Used by the FBI, ATF, Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and many police agencies for noncriminal fingerprinting such as for employment clearances or immigration purposes.
- Each FD-258 kit comes with ink and printed directions.
- The most recent version of the FD-258 cards, version 11-1-20, with the new privacy statement.
- If you’ve been asked to submit fingerprints, this is the correct card.