Crime Scene’s Forensic Science Kit: Solve the Missy Hammond Murder is ideal for aspiring detectives in your life. The kit comes with actual forensic tests you can use to analyze the included evidence.
- Case evidence — fingerprint exemplars from the suspects, an evidence item with a latent print for you to discover, a fabric sample with a possible bloodstain for you to test (uses synthetic blood)
- Full access to the police case file (requires internet access)
- Complete instructions
- Forensic testing supplies — fingerprint dusting brush, fingerprint powder, fingerprint lifting tape, presumptive blood test, and safety gear
- Your role, as Crime Scene Investigator, is to solve the murder of Missy Hammond. Learn more about the case here.
We have ample stock of this kit ready to ship today.
- Complete directions
- Fingerprint brush
- Fingerprint powder
- Fingerprint lifting tape
- Forenstix blood test
- Fingerprint evidence
- Blood evidence (synthetic, non-biological)
- Full access to the official case files online.
Bonus Contents: We include enough fingerprinting supplies to leave you with a working fingerprint kit after you solve the case.
- This kit comes with free, classroom-tested lesson plans. Preview them here.
- Order kit refills to extend your Forensic Science Kit for classroom use.