The distribution of blood at a crime scene can reveal important information about the actions and positions of both the victim and the perpetrator.
With the Blood Spatter ForensiKit, you’ll learn the fundamentals of interpreting the shape, pattern, and consistency of blood droplets to discover key details about the crime.
The ForensiKit: Blood Spatter box includes
- Two 1-oz vials of synthetic blood
- Twenty 24″ x 30″ sheets of newsprint
- One 10″ x 14″ cardboard angle adjuster
- One protractor with swing arm
- One metric ABFO-type photo scale
- One metric ruler
- Two ABFO photomacrographic scales, metric
- Five pipettes
- One Blood Drop Height activity chart
- One Blood Drop Angle activity chart
- One activity insert
- Bonus! Free one-year detective subscription to crimescene.com
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $60.
- Learn about forensic science and methods.
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use