Evidence must be properly collected, documented, and preserved to ensure it can be accurately processed at the lab and effectively used in court.
The Evidence Packaging ForensiKit will teach you how to collect evidence items, what kind of packaging to store it in, and how to document each piece of evidence.
The ForensiKit: Evidence Packaging box includes
- 20 paper evidence bags, small
- 10 paper evidence bags, medium
- 5 paper evidence bags, large
- 5 plastic evidence bags, medium
- 4 Instant ID evidence envelopes, small
- 2 Kraft evidence security envelopes, small
- 2 Kraft evidence security envelopes, large
- 5 coin envelopes, small
- One 10-ft roll tamper-indicating evidence sealing tape, sawtooth
- One 165-ft roll evidence box sealing tape, red
- Two 2-packs sterile swabs
- One sterile plastic tweezers
- One pair of Nitrile gloves
- One activity insert
- One packing list
- Bonus! Free one-year detective subscription to crimescene.com
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $70.
- Learn about forensic science and methods
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use