Evidence photography documents where things are in relation to each other and preserves evidence that can’t be collected like blood spatter and bite marks as well as evidence that can change over time like blood droplets.
The Evidence Photography Forensikit comes with scales in metric and inches to show the size of the evidence you photograph as well as evidence tents to mark the items you want to photograph as evidence.
The included pocket microscope will help you take detailed photos of small evidence items.
The ForensiKit: Evidence Photography box includes
- Two No. 2 ABFO-type Photomacrographic Scale – Metric
- Two No. 2 ABFO-type Photomacrographic Scale – Inch
- One MicroMini Pocket Microscope with Smartphone Adapter
- One 15-pack Disposable Evidence Tents
- One activity insert
- One packing list
- Bonus! Free one-year detective subscription to crimescene.com
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $70.
- Learn about forensic science and methods
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use