When suspects leave a footprint in the dirt the detectives at the crime scene use a variety of tools to collect and compare the print to a suspect print. This kit, Forensikit: Footprint Casting, includes traxtone casting powder to allow you to make a detailed permanent cast of a footprint in dirt. We also include a casting compound to allow you to cast an impression of a shoeprint to compare to the suspect print in the dirt.
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $50
- Learn about forensic science and methods.
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use
The ForensiKit: Footprint Casting box includes
- One 5-pound container of casting compound
- Two 2-pound bags of Traxtone casting powder
- One plastic casting container
- One 5-pack of 2” x 2” evidence labels
- One 2-ounce bottle of dirt hardener AKA hairspray
- One activity insert
- One packing list