When a suspect leaves prints behind at a crime scene, investigators use their expertise to determine which fingerprint powder to use.
The Printing with Fluorescent Magnetic Powder ForensiKit will teach you how to use magnetic powder to reveal latent prints on surfaces that are incompatible with classic fingerprint powder.
Dusting with magnetic powder can be less messy than classic powder, which makes it an excellent choice for beginners.
The ForensiKit: Printing with Fluorescent Magnetic Powder box includes
- One magnetic applicator wand
- One 1-oz vial of fluorescent magnetic powder
- One 400 nm UV light
- One pair of blue light-blocking safety glasses
- One dust mask
- One pair of Nitrile gloves
- One activity insert
- One packing list
- Bonus! Free one-year detective subscription to crimescene.com
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $60.
- Learn about forensic science and methods.
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use