Each fingerprint is unique in the world. Use this kit to roll a fingerprint in ink and store it on a card.
Using the Fingerprinting with Ink ForensiKit, you’ll learn the proper technique for collecting clear sample prints and how to preserve them. You’ll also learn how to recognize the basic categories and characteristics used to identify a fingerprint.
In addition, the kit comes with everything you need to submit an official FBI FD258 form and to store your child’s prints and identifying marks on a special child fingerprint card.
The ForensiKit: Fingerprinting with Ink box includes
- Three disposable ink strips – large
- Thirty disposable ink strips – small
- Twenty-five FD258 fingerprint cards
- Two Child Identification fingerprint cards
- Five fingerprinting retabs
- One FX Magnifier Linen Tester
- Five latex balloons
- One activity insert
- One packing list
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $50
- Learn about forensic science and methods
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use