A tire track at a crime scene can be vital evidence, but it’s not much help without something to compare it to. That’s where tire prints come in.
The Tire Printing ForensiKit will teach you how to make ink imprints of various types of tires. You’ll also learn how to use the same equipment to collect palmprint and footprint exemplars.
The ForensiKit: Tire Printing box includes
- One 4-oz tube of ink
- One 4-inch wide ink roller
- One 12-inch x 12-inch inking surface
- One foam applicator
- Five 12-inch x 18-inch sheets of printing paper
- One 150-inch roll of 18-inch paper
- One pair of Nitrile gloves
- One activity insert
- One packing list
- Bonus! Free one-year detective subscription to crimescene.com
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $70.
- Learn about forensic science and methods.
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use