Ultraviolet light analysis is a non-destructive method to examine a scene for evidence.
The Ultraviolet Evidence Detection ForensiKit will teach you how to use a UV light to locate potential evidence and identify counterfeit currency.
Examine evidence at your own crime scene or explore the activities in the kit.
The ForensiKit: Ultraviolet Evidence Detection box includes
- One counterfeit detection pen
- Two sheets of stage prop currency
- One 400nm light
- One pair of orange goggles
- Two body fluid detection tests
- Five cotton swabs
- One pair of nitrile gloves
- One activity insert
- One packing list
- Bonus! Free one-year detective subscription to crimescene.com
Each ForensiKit by Crime Scene is an all-in-one box that explores various crime scene processing techniques. Retail value is over $70.
- Learn about forensic science and methods.
- Go hands-on with techniques
- Use the same tools the pros use