Magnetic kits are easy for novices to operate and leave less mess, making these kits great for schools and students. Collect spilled magnetic powder by letting it cling to the magnetic wand. You can also reuse the powder.
Use white powder for lifting prints on dark surfaces and black powder for lifting prints on light surfaces. Prints lifted with white powder are stored on black-backed cards, and prints lifted with black powder are stored on white-backed cards. You can customize the powder color in your kit. Details below.
Each kit includes enough supplies for at least 50 different print lifts plus a USB thumb drive with two different FBI Fingerprinting Manuals.
- 1 – Magnetic fingerprint powder, 1 oz.
- 1 – 1.5 x 360-inch roll fingerprint lifting tape
- 1 – Magnetic powder applicator
- 1 – Fingerprint backing cards (50 sheets)
- 1 – Heavy-duty carry case, black plastic
- 1 – USB thumb drive containing FBI fingerprinting manual (PC/Mac PDF file format)
Customize this kit: Choose the powder color you want in your kit.
- White powder (comes with black-backed cards)
- Black powder (comes with white-backed cards)
- Bichromatic* powder (comes with white-backed cards)
* Bichromatic powder appears black on light surfaces and gray on dark surfaces.
Teachers: Check out our Fingerprint Chart! Click Here.