Magnetic kits are easy for novices to operate and leave less mess, making them ideal for schools and students.
Collect spilled magnetic powder by letting it cling to the magnetic wand. You can also reuse the powder.
Each kit includes enough supplies for at least 50 different print lifts plus a USB thumb drive with two different FBI Fingerprinting Manuals.
- 1 vial of magnetic fingerprint powder, 1 oz.
- 1 magnetic powder applicator wand
- 1 set of fingerprint backing cards (50 sheets)
- 1 roll of 1.5-inch x 360-inch fingerprint lifting tape
- 1 heavy-duty carry case, black plastic
- 1 USB thumb drive containing FBI fingerprinting manual (PC/Mac PDF file format)
- Directions for collecting latent fingerprints using magnetic powder
Customize this kit
Choose what color powder you want in your kit.
- White powder – for lifting prints on dark-colored surfaces (comes with black-backed cards)
- Black powder – for lifting prints on light-colored surfaces (comes with white-backed cards)
- Bichromatic* powder – for lifting prints on light- and dark-colored surfaces (comes with white-backed cards)
* Bichromatic powder appears black on light surfaces and gray on dark surfaces.
Teachers: Check out our Fingerprint Chart!