Get accurate semen test results with this kit which includes a generous supply of 25 individual tests.
This kit tests for two different substances in semen.
- There are 15 test strips which react to acid phosphatase (AP) in semen.
- There are 10 test strips that react to prostate-specific antigens (PSA) in semen.
If your stain tests positive for both substances, the results are conclusive.
This kit is designed to be easy to use and yields instant results with the AP test strips and results in 10 minutes with the more sensitive PSA test.
Like all our products, the semen detection test is a real evidence test, not a consumer toy. Forensic scientists use it in the field, and in laboratories.
The test is a multi-step process that may prove too demanding for some persons.
- Step One: Use a semen detection test strip to check the stain for the presence of semen. Test multiple areas. A positive result rapidly turns the test strip bright purple.
- Step Two: Select the area that causes the brightest, fastest color change, and use a PSA test to confirm the presence of semen. A positive test result makes the test strip show two red bars.
The kit includes:
- 15 acid phosphatase (AP) test strips in a sealed canister with a desiccant cap
- 10 prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test strips in individual sealed pouches
- 5-ml dropper
- Instruction sheet
The kit is discreetly shipped with no mention of the contents or the Crime Scene name on the box.