This Kit is expired on 02/28/2022 . The kit is still useful for non official use.
Evidence Collection Kit is different from the victim kit in that the
types of evidence collected are specific for males. Each sealed box
comes with an instruction sheet explaining all of the steps of the kit.
- Step 1 – Two outer clothing bags and one underwear bag
- Step 2 – Debris collection for nail scraping
- Step 3 – Towel and comb for pubic hair combing
- Step 4 – Envelope for pulled pubic hairs
- Step 5 – Envelope for pulled head hairs
- Step 6 – Paper disk and envelope for saliva sample
- Step 7 – Two blood vials for known blood sample collection
- Step 8 – Anatomical drawings chart