This kit is
organized in a step-by-step manner, and the instruction sheet explains in detail each step of the collection procedure. Components needed for each step are provided in separate, numbered envelopes.
- Step 1 Authorization for collection and release of evidence and information form
- Step 2 Medical history and assault information form
- Step 3 One 20″ x 30″ white paper sheet, two outer clothing bags and one panties bag
- Step 4 Debris collection for nail scraping
- Step 5 Towel and comb for pubic hair combing
- Step 6 Envelope for pulled pubic hairs
- Step 7 Slides, swabs and boxes for vaginal swabs and smear
- Step 8 Slide, swabs and boxes for rectal swabs and smear
- Step 9 Slide, swabs and boxes for oral swabs and smear
- Step 10 Envelope for pulled head hairs
- Step 11 Paper disk and envelope for saliva sample
- Step 12 Two blood vials for known blood sample collection
- Step 13 Anatomical drawings chart
There are no reviews yet.