Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Weekly Newsletter!

The Weekly Newsletter! 1 year 4 months ago #2004

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
For those of you who do not receive the weekly newsletter and would like to receive it: Place your mouse on the link at the top that shows Membership, scroll down to the link for My Subscriptions and click on that. On that page, down in the left-hand corner you will see where you can have the newsletter delivered to you email inbox.

The newsletter always has something a little extra in it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EasTexasTic

The Weekly Newsletter! 1 year 2 months ago #2442

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
The weekly newsletter was published today. Did you get yours?
If you did, you know that we have a new case coming next Monday, February 18th. I can hardly wait. :cheer: :lol:

The Weekly Newsletter! 1 year 2 months ago #2448

• Azna
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
oh yeah! Can't wait either!!! :woohoo:

Bit saddened by the whodunit poll, even though the forum hasn't been that active apart for a few people at the time, I always thought that it didn't in any way reflect the amount of people submitting a whodunit.
I hope its cause of difficulties, and not lack of interest! Even though I didnt post a whodunit this time for the Jared Plunk homicide, I loved the case, read everything, did my notes. It was just hard for me to put together :(

OH and one important note - its not so much that you can win stuff, in fact I've won prizes in the past I havent redeemed. Personally though, I'm not really regretting that, cause the fun for me, is in the winning alone!
I love the different winner-titles they've come up with, given according to your performance. Its just so unique to me, and I love being a part of it, no matter if I win something or not. Also the multiple choice option thats been introduced has been great to try out! I just love this place!

I really HOPE that wont all come to and end..

Please, anyone reading this, anyone feeling the same way - just go and vote here: www.crimescene.com/currentcase/index.php...2834-whodunit-or-not

The Weekly Newsletter! 1 year 2 months ago #2466

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
We have a huge membership roster. The majority likes to work on the case without discussing. I wish they would come to the forums and talk about what they think. I'd like for these forums be full like they used to be. Patience. :)

The Weekly Newsletter! 1 year 1 month ago #2478

• EasTexasTic
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
I didn't even think to do the who dunit thing this time! I just get so involved with the cases. At least I know I was right even if I could prove my entire theory. Lord, I love this place and it's so hard to sit back and wait for a new case.

The Weekly Newsletter! 1 year 1 week ago #2690

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
Not much longer for the next case, EasTexasTic. Next Monday, april 8th, we will have a new one. From what I've seen so far, it looks like it will be very intriguing. Yay!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top